You can use an old plastic jar to make a glittery, sparkly snow scene. Draw some Christmas figures to go around the outside of your jar.
- Find an old plastic jar or bottle with a screw on lid. Ask if it is OK for you to use it.
- On a piece of paper draw and colour in a Christmas figure. Stick them onto your jar as if they are peeping inside.
- Fill your jar with water.
- Add a drop or two of glycerine to the water. You can buy glycerine in the Home Baking aisle in a supermarket. It is used to make things thicker, and will help your glitter to fall more slowly down your jar.
- Pour in about a tablespoon of glitter.
- Use a spoon to carefully stir everything together.
- Ask a grown up to make sure the water goes right to the top of the jar. The more liquid you have in your jar, the less air bubbles you will get when you shake it.
- Now tightly screw on the top and you are ready to shake.