These swirly mince pies look great but are really easy to make.
What you need:
1 jar mincemeat
1 pack puff pastry
A liitle milk
Icing sugar to sprinkle
What you do:
1. Wash your hands.
2. Sprinkle some flour onto your workbench and rolling pin. Now, roll out your puff pastry until it is about 2cm thick.
3. Spread the mincemeat over the pastry, making sure you leave a 1cm border around the edges.
4. Roll your pastry together on the widest side so that it looks like a swiss roll (roll it into a sausage shape). Paint the border with milk and then press the edges of pastry together with your fingers.
5. Put your mincemeat sausage into the fridge for about 30 minutes to harden.
6. Set the oven to 200C/180Fan/Gas mark 6.
7. After 30 minutes, take your pastry out of the fridge.
8. Use a sharp knife to cut your roll into slices about 3cm thick. You might need a grown up to help.
9. Lay the mincemeat swirls onto a baking tray. Push a popcake or lollipop stick into the middle of each one.
10. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
11. Once your lollies have cooled, sieve some icing sugar over the top to look like snow.